Promotions and Offers
How can I find out about promotions and offers from The Children's Place?
- Join our email list and be the first to know about news, special offers, new arrivals and much more! Click here to enter your email address!
Can I use my coupon online?
- Some coupons can only be used for in-store purchases. Please read the terms and conditions on the coupon to determine if you can use it online.
How many coupons can I redeem online in one order?
- Currently, you can only redeem one coupon per online order.
General Gift Card Information
How do I check the balance of a Gift Card?
- You can obtain your Gift Card balance by calling 1-800-501-3232.
Can I buy a Gift Card online?
- Gift Cards cannot be purchased or redeemed online at this time.
Can I redeem a Gift Card online?
- Gift Cards cannot be purchased or redeemed online at this time.
What if I lose my Gift Card?
- Unfortunately, Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or used without your permission.
How do I purchase a Gift Card?
- Gift cards can be purchased at any of The Children's Place stores.
Do Gift Cards expire?
- The Children's Place Gift cards do not have an expiration date.
Online Ordering and Order Status
Can I order from the U.S. website, www.childrensplace.com?
- You can now shop our U.S. website, www.childrensplace.com, and ship to a U.S. address. Please note the following:
- You are not able to ship to a Canadian address from our U.S. site, www.childrensplace.com.
- You must place your order via www.thechildrensplace.ca to ship to a Canadian address.
- The credit card used on our U.S. website must be issued by a U.S. bank
- The billing address for the credit card must be in the U.S.
- The shipping address must be in the U.S .
How can I pay for my online purchase?
- For your convenience, we accept the following credit cards for online purchases: Visa, MasterCard, and
American Express. Please note you are responsible for adhering to the Terms and Conditions of the payment method you
Can I split my purchase between several credit cards?
- At this time you can only use one credit card per order.
Can I order over the phone or through email?
- We do not currently accept orders, or order changes, by phone or email.
Can I change or cancel my order?
- Once an order is placed online, we begin processing it immediately and it cannot be changed or
Can I ship to an address outside of Canada?
Do you have order limits online?
- You can only purchase up to 15 units of a single item in one single order. For example, if you like a
particular shirt, you can only order 15 or less of that specific item/SKU. In addition, you can only purchase up to 300
total items in one single order. If the total quantity ordered is over 300, you will be asked to reduce the quantity.
How often is your item availability updated?
- We update the availability of the items on our site in close to "real time". Items that you find on our
site are available in the sizes that display on the product page. In rare circumstances (such as where two users purchase
the last unit of an item almost simultaneously), it is possible that the item that was ordered will be unavailable to ship.
In such an event, the item will be canceled from your order and you will be notified by email. Unfortunately, due to the
constantly changing product selection on our site, we are not able to "backorder" any sold-out items.
- If you are unable to find an item on our site, it is not available online at this time. In addition,
once an item is sold out, it is usually not replenished online. If you cannot find an item online we recommend that you
utilize the Store Locator to call your nearest store and ask for the item availability. Some sale items may only be found
in our Outlet locations.
My entire order was not shipped?
- If you did not receive all of the items indicated on your packing slip, please contact Customer Service
at 1-877-827-7895. Please note, some items may not have been available when we shipped your order - check your packing slip
carefully to see if you were charged for the item you did not receive. Due to the constantly changing product selection on
our site, we are not able to "backorder" any sold-out items that were not available at the time of your order.
I placed an order but still did not receive my merchandise.
- Once your order has left our warehouse you will receive an email confirmation with your tracking
number. A link to the appropriate courier's site will be provided for easy tracking. You can also check your Order Status
on our website. Click here to track your order. If it shows your package was delivered, but you did not receive it, please
contact Customer Service for assistance at 1-877-827-7895.
I used the carriers online tracking system and it found no record of my order.
- Once your order has left our warehouse, please allow up to 1-3 business days for our courier to receive
and scan your package.
Can I have an online purchase shipped to a store for faster pick-up?
- We do not currently ship items from on-line inventory to stores for customer purchase or pick-up.
Do online prices vary from in store prices?
- Prices vary from on-line to store based on various promotions and item availability. We do not cross-
How are taxes determined?
- Tax charges are based on applicable federal, provincial and harmonized sales tax rates based on the delivery address associated with your order. Where required, sales tax will also be applied to the shipping and handling charges. If you return an item for a refund, you will also receive a refund for the sales tax you paid for that item. You will not receive a refund for the sales tax you paid on the shipping and handling of that item, as the shipping and handling charges are nonrefundable once an item has been shipped.
I don't have an AIR MILES Collector Card, how do I sign up?
- To enroll in the AIR MILES Reward Program, visit www.airmiles.ca/enroll and complete the enrollment form. You will receive your AIR MILES Collector Card Number immediately and may begin earning reward miles.
How can I earn AIR MILES reward miles at The Children's Place?
- It's simple! Present your AIR MILES Collector Card at time of purchase in store or enter your AIR MILES Collector Number during checkout online and can earn 1 AIR MILES reward mile for every $20 spent (after discounts and excluding taxes, refunds and gift card purchases). At participating locations only.
How many AIR MILES reward miles can I earn?
- You will earn 1 reward mile for every $20 spent on qualifying merchandise purchases. The purchase must be $20 on merchandise made in a single transaction after discounts and before taxes. Gift Card purchases are not eligible.
- We may have special bonus offers throughout the year with which you can earn Bonus AIR MILES rewards miles.
I forgot my AIR MILES Collector Card at home. Can I go back / call to have my AIR MILES reward miles applied for my online or in store purchase?
- No. To earn AIR MILES rewards miles, your AIR MILES Collector Number must be entered at checkout online or presented at the time of purchase in store. At this time, there is no way to add rewards miles to your Collector Account after your purchase has been completed.
My AIR MILES Collector Number shows as invalid when placing an order online, what can I do?
- Please verify that the Collector Number you have entered is correct. If the Number is correct and is still showing as invalid, please contact AIR MILES Customer Care at www.airmiles.ca or 1-888-AIR-MILES.
I shopped at The Children's Place but haven't received my AIR MILES reward miles yet. When will they be posted to my Collector Account?
- Generally, AIR MILES reward miles earned at The Children's Place will be posted to your Collector Account within 60 days of purchase. Bonus reward miles can take up to 120 days. For any questions, contact AIR MILES Customer Care at www.airmiles.ca or 1-888-AIR-MILES.
How do I check my AIR MILES Account balance?
- You may view your AIR MILES Account balance anytime at www.airmiles.ca or by calling AIR MILES Customer Care directly at 1-888- AIRMILES.
I have questions about the AIR MILES Reward Program. What do I do?
- Please contact AIR MILES Customer Care at www.airmiles.ca or 1-888-AIR-MILES to learn more.